One Tuesday Evening
Tuesday, January 11, 2011    |    7:17 PM    |    0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What—what—what—what—what did you say?


It is 01/11/11 7:08pm.
And I’m bored, sitting alone inside my our dorm room.
Help me! :(

My friends and I are planning to do a re-enactment of the tale of the three brothers from Harry Potter and I’m going to make the script because I have a copy of the deathly hallows.
BUT I’M TOO LAZY TO DO IT! TT_TT

I want to sleep...but at the same time I don’t want to.
But then again...bleh, I give up.
I’m going to SLEEP! :))

Labels: , , ,

The funky doodle




@BLOGSKINS.COM!
About Me
Email me Add me on MSN? Eru Kim. Hello hello. I am the girl you are wondering about. I like to eat sleep play. I believe that staying happy is the most important thing in life and a cheerful mindset will help put you through any obstacle in life.
Bold
Italics Underlined Strikeout

html tracking

Music

Links

Chat

History

Thanks