Happy New Year!
Saturday, January 8, 2011    |    9:44 PM    |    0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hello 2011!

Wow. It’s been a while since I’ve posted here. I never really had the time since college started. Bio is haaard!>.<

Anyway, I’ll be saying some basic info about my college life. My section is 1 Biology-3, I am from the College of Science(CoS) and I made friends :> and I failed Bio101 in our 1st semester. HAHAHA! I’m taking up Bio101 again, and then I’ll be taking Bio102 this summer. I guess I’m the most regular-looking irregular student I’ve ever known. :>

About crushes, I started liking some people. A 4th year bio student-slash-bio student council member (he’s a secretary), a 2nd year commerce student-slash-varsity player (basketball), a 4th year commerce student-slash-university student council member (he’s a PRO) and a 3rd year marketing student-slash-varsity player (basketball as well). Wow, full of slashes. Because of these people, they make me feel that we’re really getting older. :| Anyway, I don’t like them anymore. I now like this 1st year Sports Science person who just popped out of nowhere (well, not really from nowhere. I’ll tell details in future posts, I hope.) and this 1st year Applied Physics dude (who’s also from CoS) which I saw since enrollment. I know, weird that I still remember him, huh?

So far, college is hard, but fun. When you accomplish something, it’s very fulfilling. :D

Labels: , , , , ,

The funky doodle




@BLOGSKINS.COM!
About Me
Email me Add me on MSN? Eru Kim. Hello hello. I am the girl you are wondering about. I like to eat sleep play. I believe that staying happy is the most important thing in life and a cheerful mindset will help put you through any obstacle in life.
Bold
Italics Underlined Strikeout

html tracking

Music

Links

Chat

History

Thanks