Pilipinas Got Talent (May 15, 2010)
Sunday, May 16, 2010    |    12:38 AM    |    0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

My first time to become one of those "live studio audience", though I wasn't able to get a decent picture of Luis and Billy, or Aiai, Kris and FMG, I was still able to see them up close. Billy is so cute! So was Luis! Ahihihi! I hope I won't forget this day. PGT was great, though Keith's guitar almost broke everybody's eardrums, as what Kris said. The Velasco brothers we're AWEsome! Combining B-boy with acrobatics was sooo cool! They're just like 2pm! HAHA! The guy who was popping was really popping! haha! he was awesome as well! and that Ronaldo kid, WOAH! what an entertainer! And the reason why we were able to watch live, Mr. Manolito, man, he's voice is so OSM! I mean, his voice was so high, it was really like watching an opera! and Reggie, the cross-dresser(?) I was dumbfounded. I mean, his girl voice imitation was almost real! It was great!

Anyway, I'll try to update with a pic of Luis and Billy. HAHAHA! -end-

Labels: , , , ,

The funky doodle




@BLOGSKINS.COM!
About Me
Email me Add me on MSN? Eru Kim. Hello hello. I am the girl you are wondering about. I like to eat sleep play. I believe that staying happy is the most important thing in life and a cheerful mindset will help put you through any obstacle in life.
Bold
Italics Underlined Strikeout

html tracking

Music

Links

Chat

History

Thanks